Online Therapy Resource Guide
Summary: Access to Introductory Course in Online Therapy learning, experiential, and written assignments, but with no feedback or tutor input.
Price: £49.00, upgrade to course status at any point by adding £681!!
Resource Guide also available for FREE by Registering with PlusGuidance.com and becoming one of their Verified online therapists!! (Please note written assignments are not available on the free resource guide).
- An Introduction to Working in Cyberspace
- History, Research, Resources
- The Concept of Presence
- The Online Disinhibition Effect
- Written Communication Skills
- Anonymity and Fantasy
- Introduction to Ethical & Legal Aspects
- Preparing an Intake Form for Assessment
- Informed Consent and Privacy Policies
- Maintaining a Responsible Online Presence
- Legal Issues
- Using Email with Clients
- Using Chat and Instant Messaging with Clients
- Using Telephone and Audio Tools with Clients
- Using Video with Clients
- Virtual Worlds and VR Therapy
- Blending Technologies
- The Business of Online Therapy
Want to discuss further? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)1506 511539